Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens PSS, Ireland
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure PSS division as a Datacenter Sales Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
The position is based in our Dublin office, with travel across Ireland driving our Datacenter offering to Tier 1 & 2 organisations. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing business in a key growth area.
International travel will be required from time to time based on business and customer requirements
Feel free to click on this link to see what it’s like to work here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04
This is your role. What part will you play?
- As the Datacenter Sales Account Manager, you will work within a global, proactive account management team to develop datacenter strategy & account plans within local and international datacenter projects
- Experience working with datacenter customers with particular focus on power distribution in the industrial environments i.e. datacenters, chemical/pharmaceutical, food and beverage and other process industries
- The successful person will be responsible for positioning and selling the full portfolio of medium voltage and low voltage power systems
- Extensive networking across the datacenter environment within the Irish and international market is essential!
- Strong influencing skills for internal and external engagement.
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds.
- In this role you will establish relationships with key customers and maximise sales/product portfolio with each account by fully understanding customer needs and their buying behaviors
- You will be customer obsessed, with an outstanding ability to build and maintain relationships with partners!
- Understand industry and customer economies to fully position ROI as part of our Advanced offerings
- Gaining and acting on market intelligence and fully understanding your customers budgeting and forecasting processes
- You will have a technical appreciation of the power system environment and its component parts and open to understanding newer technologies and business models to support the customers business needs and strategies.
- Experience with a consultative selling approach with senior executives teams
- Pharmaceutical, Food & Bev and Process industry experience
- Ensure SIEMENS’s customers maintain the highest standards in legal, compliance and integrity as per SIEMENS norms
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live – happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit extraordinary minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with https://www.vercida.com/uk/employers/siemens the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 193261
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time