- Minimum of 3 years of welding experience
- Experience welding 6G and skilled in use of manual SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW welding processes.
- Experience welding stainless steel and other metals including carbon.
- Ability to use shop mathematics, precision measuring equipment, follow blueprints, specifications, diagrams, schematics, and follow written work and verbal instructions.
- Ability to perform physical work continuously to include standing for periods of time, lifting heavy weight materials and work in n strained work positions.
- Regular use of a variety of both hand-held and motorized tools/machinery is required.
- Ability to obtain fork truck and crane license
Qualified applicants are required to pass a 6G TIG stainless pipe weld test.
Job ID: 193280
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.