The GP SDO RAS RPDM for Brown Field Exchange (BEX) will be responsible for developing and leading BEX opportunities in Asia. This will be done in close coordination with the GP SDO BEX Program Lead and the Regional, PL sales organizations and ATS team. The activities in Asia would include develop and drive BEX opportunities from initial lead stage to close won!
What are my job description?
· Ensuring a deep understanding of local Energy Market development
· Drive BEX technical and commercial strategy development
· Grow a qualified Sales Funnel in RAS for BEX opportunities
· Prepares formal bids and proposals, using existing computer system and/or available tools to prepare/enter quotes and orders
· Clarifies proposals and communicates with Product Line (PL) locations responsible for the unit, prepares Requests for Quotations (RfQs) for internal or 3rd party scope
· Understand and identify key customer decision makers and influencers
· Deep insight into key customer driver and buying behaviors
· Creating early access and engagement via customer and identified key stakeholders
· High Technical competence on Siemens and selected competition GT frames to help influence customer in evaluation process
· Actively supporting Client Manager in Asia region to effectively communicate with customers
· Clearly communicate customer and any local market feedback into Product Line (PL) bid lead
· Developing and incorporating the local content of complete customer solution
· Strong active support during customer negotiation and contract management
· Close coordination with New Unit Business (NUB) in region to ensure best customer value proposal and One Siemens approach towards customers.
· Coordination with Service PCC Sales team, M&U and LTP, and regional Project Developer for specific projects and growing Sales Funnel.
How can I qualify for the role?
· The GP SDO RAS BEX Sales will need relevant experience preferably deep knowledge in Gas Turbine Power Generation
· Due to the nature of the role, the Sales resource must have the ability to work on an autonomous basis and possess excellent written and verbal communication, project management and analytical skills.
· The GP SDO RAS BEX Sales should be University degree qualified in engineering
· The GP SDO RAS BEX Sales should have a deep market and business knowledge, should be competent in market analysis, competition analysis, risk analysis, LCC analysis and communications
· Shortlisted candidate will be offered either in Malaysia or Thailand on local employment contract
Job ID: 193292
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time