Manager - HR Shared Services ORS
You will be responsible for balancing India Delivery Center operations that currently serves more than 100 countries across Hire to Retire Operations and lead a fast-growing team of more than 140 people. You will need to liaise with global partners across countries at CXO levels in order to engage & influence. You would be to manage a team which provides support towards data in the Siemens HR Systems by providing head count reporting (CHCM, GID Web etc).
Change the future with us.
- You will design and implement outstanding strategies for Operational Reporting & Systems Team
- You will be involved in improvising the current HR Reporting & Analytics domain set up
- You will ensure effective operations of existing HR Reporting activities by personnel prioritization and be responsible for the management of related budget planning and reporting
- You would be accountable for leading new scope of HR reporting operations from different geographies
- You will be responsible to coordinate with partners & customers
- Ability to identify process deficiencies and perform initial root cause analysis in support of improvements
- You will also be responsible for balancing conflicts & critical issues
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You bring in 10 to 15 years of relevant experience, with developing a team of at least 10 members
- You should have ample experience in process/country transitions across multiple geographies
- You are a management graduate, preferably from reputed management institutes
- You have experience in developing teams, international clientele and understand HR technologies such as cloud-based applications, enterprise standard ERPs etc.
- Your experience in understanding wing to wing HR processes and understanding data transfers from main ERPs to different tools via interfaces would be extremely helpful
- You should have right attitude to relate to various data models
- Right attitude to drive operational perfection & rigor
- You must have an eye to detail
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 193325
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time