Manager – HR Shared Services – AskHR(HR Helpdesk)
You will be responsible for handling India Delivery Center operations that currently serves more than 100 countries across Hire to Retire Operations and manage a fast-growing team of more than 140 people. You will need to liaise with global partners across countries at CXO levels in order to engage & influence. You are responsible for handling operational costs with a clear budget, arrive at pricing strategies for the products, and drive efficiencies to reduce costs.
Change the future with us.
- You will implement superior strategies for AskHR, implement new age technologies such as RPA (Robotic process automation) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) etc., and develop/define HR helpdesk/chatbot.
- You will implement/improvise HR helpdesk deliver model.
- You will ensure effective helpdesk Operations personnel resource allocation and be responsible for the management of related budget planning and reporting.
- You will be responsible to coordinate with partners & customers.
- Driving consistent user satisfaction index.
- Driving positive user experience and customer delight.
- Ability to identify process deficiencies and perform initial root cause analysis in support of improvements
- You will ensure achievement of SLA targets and agreed critical metrics, identification of root causes of operational issues and implementation of improvement measures and champions people development by setting targets, coaching, providing feedback, encouraging knowledge management, skills development, champion team culture in order to ensure a strong service attitude and high level of employee engagement.
- You will also be responsible for handling conflicts & critical issues
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You bring in 10 to 15 years of relevant experience, with managing a team of at least 10 members.
- You should have ample experience in process/country transitions.
- You are a management graduate, preferably from reputed management institutes.
- You have experience in managing teams, international clientele and understand HR technologies such as cloud-based applications, RPA, AI, chatbot, blockchain, etc.
- Right mindset to drive operational excellence & rigor.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 193327
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time