Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
· Executes the project within the defined requirements (e.g. budget, time, functionality).
· Ensures business success and satisfaction of the customer and ensures professional stakeholder management.
· Ensures timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.
· In the context of Engineering:
· Manages a network of technical specialists in order to realize costumer specific solutions.
· Coordinates the Engineering disciplines and the cooperation with involved regional Engineering units including their interfaces.
· Performs technical risk management.
· Acts as interface to PM@Siemens, e.g. responsible for technical risks and opportunities.
· Responsible for designing of all Reciprocating Compressor & auxiliary items related engineering which includes as listed below :
· Preparation of process & Instrumentation Diagram in line with the Client Specs & pre order correspondence/TQ, International standards & safety aspects for D-R Product.
· Should be conversant with updated national / International standards and codes.
· Knowledge for Compressor package & shall meet client expectation along with Design review meeting & Hazop Meeting
· Shall have basic knowledge of static Equipment, Rotating equipment like Centrifugal pump, Positive displacement pump
· Basic knowledge of ASME Sec VIII Div.1 , Sec II for static equipment.
· Familiar with piping plan Layout & GA drawing considering operation & maintenance aspects in Auto cad /smart plant / PDS/PDMS, Navis work review modeling.
· Lesioning with client / consultant for progress of the job and mitigating the issues to move ahead.
· Resolve the site /Supplier/Client queries
- Good analytical / mathematical skills are required for engineering permutations & calculations
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Required to travel to site, customer interfacing, which may be in remote place
- Domestic and International travel when & where required
· Extend support for site queries response & site visit
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering with min. 5 to 8 years of experience in Rotating equipment industry / Oil & Gas industry with sound knowledge of rotating equipment and system design
- Candidate should possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Expertise’s working in MS Office (Project, Excel & PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, SAP and Team Center to facilitate project execution.
- Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 193328
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time