Sub Process Lead - HR Shared Services (ORS)
You will be responsible for handling India Delivery Center operations that currently serves more than 100 countries across Hire to Retire Operations and lead a fast-growing team of more than 140 people. You will need to liaise with global partners across countries at CXO levels in order to engage & influence. You would develop a team which provides support towards data in the Siemens HR Systems by providing head count reporting (CHCM, GID Web etc).
Change the future with us.
- You will be accountable for balancing regular Operational Reporting & Systems Team activities spanning headcount reporting to different data requirements
- You will ensure effective operations of existing HR Reporting activities by effective controls
- You would be balancing new scope of HR reporting operations from different geographies and will managing various Siemens internal HR tools to analyze & fix data issues
- You will be responsible to coordinate with global partners & customers, balancing conflicts & partner concerns
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are management graduate and bring in 8 plus years of meaningful experience in HR reporting/ HR Operations domain and have experience in process/country transitions across multiple geographies
- You have experience in developing teams, international clientele and understand HR technologies such as cloud-based applications, enterprise standard ERPs like Oracle HR, SAP HR, PeopleSoft HR, Meta4 etc.
- Your experience in understanding wing to wing HR processes and understanding data transfers from main ERPs to different tools via interfaces would be very effective.
- You should have right attitude to relate to various data models, working experience on excel with advance techniques and drawing process maps with good interpersonal skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and encouragement and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 193333
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time