For Siemens Mobility Company located in Kartal, we are looking for Controlling Part-time working Student
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Support in reporting and controlling
• Support in period-end closing activities
• Participation in the monthly preparation of the forecast and the annual budget planning
• Support in preparation and presentation of monthly / quarterly / yearly financial performance reports to management
• Support in commercial activities
• Follow up of all costs received from service providers e.g. Siemens Real Estate, Functional Shared Services and functions are in line with forecasts and
budgets and are received in a timely manner
• Perform other duties as assigned
Your qualifications and experience:
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in Business Administration, Economics,
• Able to work 2-3 days/week in Kartal during school term, 4-5 days/week during summer and mid-term holiday.
• Excellent command of English
• Advance level of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Strong analytical skills and ability to perform complex analysis
• Good communication skills
• Flexible and good team player.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 193359
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time