Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Be part of the global service and application management team of BPM applications (PEGA knowledge is a plus)
- Overall technical End-to End responsibility for a BPM application
- Central point of contact for application incidents and service requests
- Trigger and coordination, tracking, escalation of support tickets across the different systems (e.g. EAI, Data Lake, SAP systems, others)
- Analyzing problems (repeating incidents) and coordinating affected support groups
- Initiator and driver of emergency support process (application standstill) if defined
- Central point of contact for level 1, key users and application owner
- E2E Change Request Process handling - evaluate CR, clarify with CR requestor/Application owner, estimation, implementation, testing, go-live
- Assure compliance regarding data protection and information security
- DevOps, Test Management and Test automation
- Provider Management
- Reporting of service status and key figures
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor / Master or equivalent preferably in Information Technology or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience BPM applications (PEGA knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in Process Automation or Workflow topics
- Experience of working in an international team and environment
- Project Management experience
- Fluent English
- Strong communication capabilities and customer orientation
- Working in global environment
- Experience in managing a global service / global application
- Experience Provider management (off-shore)
- Technical background and expertise with the ability to learn technical concepts and understand technical issues in a way to coordinate their resolutions
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 193391
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time