The Usability Engineering group in Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound is responsible for developing user interface requirements, usability testing and generating FDA approval usability documentation for general imaging and cardiac ultrasound systems. The UX researcher / Designer’s principal role is to advocate for the needs of end user.
Siemens Healthineers is seeking a Team Player who who will assist in defining Interaction and Experience Design requirements, develop user interface prototypes, including screen layout and navigation, and participate in and possibly lead user research and contextual interviews.
The UX Researcher/Designer will work in a challenging environment as part of the Human Factors Engineering group. This will involve applying the fundamental principle of user experience design, human-machine interaction and usability evaluation
This is a challenging role that will require a lot of self-study and training (provided) to help you understand the clinical use cases and constrains we face in medical software development.
• Bachelor’s degree in: Industrial Design, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interface, or related discipline.
• 3 years of industry experience in conducting user research via range of methods, designing user experience and interaction. Graphic design knowledge is a plus.
• The ideal candidate will have worked on all phases of product development from concept to delivery.
• Experience designing user interfaces for medical imaging products and IEC62366 is a plus.
• Experience working in Agile approach and using tools such as TFS and Confluence.
• Experience using design tools for prototyping and modeling, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Figma, etc.;
• Ability to fluently express ideas using sketches, simulations, etc.
• Work well in a team environment
• Strong technical writing skill,
• Attention to detail
excellent command of English language
Along with your CV please submit your portfolio in your preferred format. We prefer quality over quantity, we are mainly interested in you end to end design process, what were the challenges you faced and how did you resolve them.
• Wide career and personal growth options
• Training and development program (business and product training, e-learning, language courses, soft skills training,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, 100% coverage of sick leave)
• Extra days-off
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kinder gardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (team buildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Salary (for junior candidates) starts from 1400 Eur/month + VAR
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 193401
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time