What are my responsibilities ?
- As a Member of the overall Transit System Testing & Commissioning team, the Transit System Testing and Commissioning Engineer will:
- Write test and Commissioning procedures to be executed by Transit System team
- Ensure and demonstrate full coverage of specification by test procedures
- Review and comment testing document produced by sub-systems.
- The execution and coordination of such tests with subsystems
- Coordinate and execute on-site tests
- Interface with and support Engineering team for quick anomaly resolution
- Ensure additional task required by the Transit System Test and Commissioning Manager
- Troubleshooting complex anomalies
- Support the Set up the T&C program, the progress and the associated reporting
- Contribute to make sure that the adequate priorities of the testing activity is maintain
- The co-ordination of necessary means for the realization of the system tests, being understood that each Segment or Partner provides the staff entitled to intervene on his own software / hardware
- Contribute to the follow-up of the NCR as from the factory tests of each Segment or Partner until the resolution of all the malfunctions
- Contribute to the follow-up of the configuration in the system test phase on site and / or on test track. Relation with customers and other contractors, under the authority of the Project Director, for all the aspects concerning the test systems on site and / or on test tracks
- Make sure that EHS targets are maintain to a very high standard, especially during energization and dynamic testing
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Education from reputable University
- 10 years of experience including minimum of 5 years of railway, 2 years turnkey
- Broad Knowledge of railway systems, operating requirements, available equipment and systems.
- Broad knowledge of the technical management tools, calculation and simulation methods.
- Capacity to work in Team, Critical Faculty, Analysis / Syntheses.
- Leadership, initiative and decision minded
- Team spirit approach and good communication skills
- High level of English
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 193419
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time