We make real what matters
We realise what matters: Siemens Mobility Ltd, headquartered in Wallisellen, employs approximately 1’000 staff in various locations in Switzerland. The company has all the necessary expertise for the efficient mobility management of people and goods: from operations management systems for rail and road traffic technology and railway electrification through to rail vehicles and provision of the corresponding services. Visit siemens.ch/employer for an overview of our organisation, our products and solutions, our challenges, our jobs, your potential colleagues and your opportunities to join Siemens Mobility Ltd and to move and get promoted within it.
Your new responsibilities
- Support for and expansion of existing international customers (parent company, regional companies, end customers
- Early recognition and development of international business opportunities in close coordination with the parent company and the regional companies
- Representation and implementation of business interests, internally and externally
- Definition of bid strategies and responsibility for bid preparation
- Conducting bid negotiations
- Maintaining contacts in the parent company and international regional companies
- Potential to take over team leadership should you prove suitable
Your skills and experience
- Higher technical education (preferably electrical or mechanical engineering) plus business knowledge and flair
- Several years of experience in the plant and project business (ideally in the rail sector)
- Leadership skills and ability to operate in an international environment
- Willingness to travel (approx. 30%)
- Assertiveness and customer orientation
- Networker and good communicator
- Ability to leverage networks and a flair for creative solutions
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German and English. Knowledge of French an advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 193444
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time