Siemens Smart Infrastructure is
currently searching for a Field Service Specialist I, reporting to the
Scarborough, ME office but working primarily Southern Maine. The Service
Specialist I will be responsible for performing Field Service Agreement
assignments to ensure proper operation and maintenance of installed Building
Automation Systems with a focus on building comfort and energy
• Performs Preventative Maintenance and diagnostics on automation system and components for Service Agreement contracts assigned.
• Tests and verifies system readings ensuring an optimal system operation.
• Identifies additional chargeable opportunities including time & material work, system upgrades and service contact expansion.
• Completes service repairs, replacements, upgrades, adjustments and calibration on automation systems and components following issued tasking, maintenance, troubleshooting and installation instructions.
• Handles service calls as directed
during the day and after-hours emergency calls through assignment of on-call
rotation responsibilities. Service calls involve checks of indicated
points of trouble, analyzes full requirements of system involved and checks and
tests systems components. They diagnose trouble or defect and determine
corrective action and repairs system.
• Performs system checkout and assists in automation systems startups for service installed jobs.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency
• Military background, Associate's or Bachelor’s Degree in a bonus but not required.
• IT and Networking experience a
• Previous HVAC Technician service experience is a bonus but not required.
• Knowledge of Building Automation Systems HVAC Controls preferred but not required
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? We offer:
• Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to choose from
• All employees receive Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and generous PTO
• 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
• Our Training program is second to none. We invest heavily in our team’s initial and on-going training.
Job ID: 193448
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.