Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Continuous Improvement Professional
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the
next step in their career. As a Continuous Improvement Professional, you will be responsible for:
- You will execute the business operational excellence strategy for focused areas and will drive the implementation throughout the business.
- You will develop area specific continuous improvement goals and targets Improvement teams.
- You will drive improvement throughout the site utilizing Healthineers Performance System’s tools and methodology (examples: PDCA, A3, 6 Sigma, Value Stream mapping, Hoshin Kanri, Kaizen, SPC, R and R, Process capability).
- You will manage Digitalization projects working with global strategy team
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is
below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have ability to own and drive lean projects and take ownership for related productivity.
- You have a passion for key performance metrics, using them to communicate status and demonstrate improvements.
- You can collaboratively work with peers and other site functions.
- You have good project coordinator skills and be prepared to take a lead role in project teams.
- You have Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Connecting with all levels of the business
- You have thorough knowledge of the lean tools and demonstrable track record of successful implementation.
- You can operate and liaison at all levels including managerial, project and technical.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- A Bachelor's or master’s degree in Engineering of Manufacturing.
- Prior experience (+5 years) and continuous improvement position.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within a regulated, hardware medical manufacturing environment.
- Strong background within Quality Management and appreciation of working within healthcare regulated environment
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.