Reporting into Director, Engineering Services (based in the US). This is an exciting opportunity to join a young dynamic company and team that has recently been acquired by Siemens Building Technologies. The company is Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. Future career progression will be available as the company delivers on its rapid expansion plans across the globe
What we are offering you.
• The position can be based from a home office, but the successful candidate must live in the San Francisco Bay area.
• We will train you in our Enlighted components.
• You will receive vacation time, sick time, company holidays, a matching 401K plan and health and life benefits.
• Follow a daily shared task calendar
• Program Enlighted components at customers sites
• Troubleshoot Enlighted components at customer sites
• Train end users at their customer sites.
Required Skills and Education
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Must have a minimum of 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in a technical discipline or in computers
• Must have demonstrated customer service skills and experience.
• Must be able stand for long periods of time, walk up and down stairs and walk through commercial buildings for up to 75 % of a workday.
• Must be able to travel to client sites as scheduled or requested.
• Working hours will vary week to week based on customer schedules, and you must be ready to work weekends or evenings.
Preferred Skills and Education
• Bachelor’s degree or advance technical certification.
• Automation controls installation experience.
Job ID: 193510
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.