- Ensuring effective project administration, project cost controlling and risk/opportunity reporting
- Supports the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager
- Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities
- Ensuring compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local GAAP requirements.
- Supports Project Manager to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
- Actively communicates with customer's and suppliers commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including timely recording of financial information in the appropriate system, e.g. SAP
- Administration and commercial tasks include project handover from sales, SAP project set up, project procurement, goods receipt and supplier payments, Customer invoicing, active interaction with customers including site visits, Debtors management, FX management, Project cost controlling, preparation of monthly forecast and monthly reporting
- Hands-on commercial experience preferably in projects within the construction, engineering, energy management or similar industry.
- Possess a Degree in Business Management/ Finance/ Accounting
- Experience as Commercial Project Manager in category C projects
- Experience in commercial bid management (Advantage)
- Experience as a World Project controller (Advantage)
- Advanced Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
- Experience in SAP or any EPR system
Job ID: 193531
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time