- B.Tech/M.Tech (EE/CS) from a reputed Engineering college (I.I.T and equivalent).
- 7+ years of experience in areas related to EDA tools software development.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with compilers and high performance file I/O
- Outstanding programming skills in C/C++, using Linux environments.
- Solid background in object-oriented design and software engineering processes.
- Proficiency in memory optimization, high-performance data structures and algorithms.
- Advanced multithreading programming experience.
- Strong background in circuit simulator development and associated algorithms is preferred
- Self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Job ID: 193549
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time