• Develop, implement, and drive a sales financing program within Siemens Healthineers Russia & Central Asia (RCA) to support Healthineers’ business growth within RCA.
• Support the respective Siemens Healthineers Zone Management and Sales organization in developing and executing the defined sales financing strategy on a zonal and country level.
• Create and arrange standard and tailored customer financing solutions based on specific Healthineers sales models and individual Customer needs / drivers in order to support Healthineers’ vision of becoming a trusted partner to our Customers.
• Lead negotiations with Banks / external finance providers for sales financing solutions and act as the ‘bridge’ between Customers, Siemens Healthineers RCA Business Areas, and Banks/ external finance providers.
• To perform financial risk assessments on sales financing solutions (for both transactional product sales as well as complex asset management solutions) and to provide risk mitigation solutions.
• Regularly and closely collaborate with different internal stakeholders within Headquarter (such as Healthineers Treasury) and RCA (such as Business Area Sales, Finance, and Accounting) to ensure that all sales financing processes are operating effectively and in compliance with both internal and external regulations.
• To provide sales financing training to the Siemens Healthineers RCA community.
• Minimum of 10 years healthcare sales financing experience (including program development) in either a MNC or Bank/ external finance provider within the region.
• Experienced in leading complex projects and (virtual) teams.
• Broad and in-depth technical knowledge (including accounting concepts) of different sales financing solutions ranging from sale of receivables to leasing.
• Familiarity with working within an international business setting and with working and communicating with multiple cultures.
• Well organized with strong communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with Customers, Banks, and internal stakeholders and interfaces (including at Senior Management level).
• Pro-active, self driven and ability to work independently within a dynamic and cross functional environment.
• Fluent English
Job ID: 193587
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited Liability Company
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time