Are you ready to help drive the financial performance of a full manufacturing facility through cost center controlling, invoicing, managing Accounts Receivable and sound financial analysis?
We are looking for an experienced Accountant/Financial Analyst to join our team and take ownership of their role in SCM cost center planning / controlling / reporting, on time and in good quality invoicing and managing collection of open AR and progress payments.
This position reports into the Plant Finance Manager, and is a key role at the site to drive cost transparency and reductions along with FCF improvements
The successful candidate will display a strong sense of ownership of their role.
Specific requirements are listed below:
- Collaborating with various departments to review, plan, control and report cost developments and drive cost reductions along with productivity measures
- Support calculation and tracking of productivity measures while pushing implementation
- Invoice customers in line with internal and external revenue recognition guidelines
- Improve transparency and systematic collection of open AR and progress payments items while increasing ownership in the organization and pushing on- time collection
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for review with management
- Maintains and process complex entries in accordance with US GAAP
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in accounting or finance
- Demonstrated and applied knowledge in the fields of cost center controlling, productivity controlling and Accounts Receivables
- Typically 2-5 years of successful experience in a manufacturing environment
- Successful demonstration of key responsibilities mentioned above
- Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 193601
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.