Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for an experienced sales executive to lead sales activities for our IoT Business division. This individual will develop and deliver Smart Building Sales Solutions and Services targeting existing Siemens customers in addition to growing the customer base in an Enterprise (national) role. This exciting new role leverages the Enlighted Building IoT platform to lay the foundation of a smart building. In addition to the Enlighted solution, added IoT software applications will be sold to the building owner as a value-added service (SaaS). Collaboration with Siemens colleagues will allow additional solutions and services to be added to the overall smart building solution. This IoT Solutions Sales Executive will be home based and will report to the Enterprise Director of Sales.
- Collaborate with Siemens account executives to develop Smart Building opportunities within the existing Siemens customer base
- Educate, promote, and sell the Enlighted IoT platform and Comfy to end users.
- Identify, reach, and engage key decision makers and influencers through social media, networking, personal connections, client references, and industry events
- Develop a healthy sales pipeline by converting warm leads into well-qualified opportunities
- Supports sales management with strategic planning and forecasting.
- Research, develop and maintain competitive information resources.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of combined inside and outside sales experience, selling SaaS, enterprise software, real estate technology or building controls technology to senior executives and technical buyers at Fortune 500 companies
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required. Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred.
- Confident and comfortable in a variety of roles, ranging from “social seller” to “consultative sales professional” to “challenger,” and use your emotional intelligence to employ the most effective role
- You have experience driving toward sales targets and meeting key performance indicators
- 50% Travel is required for this role
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
Job ID: 193608
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.