Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
Your challenge will be…
- Understand strategic priorities and manage relationship
- Manage contractual and commercial relationship with the Strategic Companies in close alignment with Finance and Siemens governance owners
- Ensure close integration with Value Centers
- Manage Siemens IT Service Portfolio used by SCs and support with new
- Early involvement of the Strategic Companies regarding new services or changes
- Customer Satisfaction & Service Quality: Report on agreed KPIs, Feedback for Value Centers, Timely resolution of critical topics
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Master’s degree (university degreed) in business or computer science or similar education
- Long term relevant experience with processes of a large IT organization
- Long term experience in contract management
- You are an organizational talent, customer oriented and you have strong analytical skills
- Excellent English language skills (speaking and writing) complete your profile
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 193655
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time