The Smart Infrastructure Regional Solutions and Services – Americas (SI RSS AM) Performance Controlling team is looking for a dedicated individual to provide financial and operational transparency and analysis to support business planning and performance management.
This individual would be responsible for: analyzing financial results to determine accuracy and completeness of information. Lead the timely and accurate preparation of various financial reports; compiles and reviews financial plans and budgets. Performs financial analysis at an expert level. Approve and present financial statements and analysis to executive management and provide recommendations for improvements, including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, financial ratios and cost center(s). Ensures conformance to IFRS requirements. Lead, manage and /or monitor implementation of multiple project plans and handle obstacles effectively across the organization. Identify new and innovative ways to achieve required outputs of projects.
Challenges and makes fundamental changes to address root causes of management information and reporting quality/correctness issues. Apply sophisticated quantitative analysis to identify the business, commercial and financial impact on the organization of different courses of action; provide advice on actions or options to improve the modeled outcome.
Independently performs full range of standard work for the professional field. Identifies issues and proposes solutions to problems encountered and understands financial impacts of proposed solutions by applying problem-solving skills. Ability to create advanced presentations and reporting through data mining and present them to higher levels. Leads process improvement opportunities and implement recommended solutions. Identifies, creates, develops and improves standards conformance. Build behind-the-scene support for ideas and plans and solicit the involvement of others to build ownership and buy-in. Demonstrates capabilities to potentially influence and to work effectively with multiple and diverse organizations, including different cultures (global colleagues). Takes ownership of assigned work through to completion; take action before being asked. Understand the business needs and direction.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Demonstrates and applies a comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of complex assignments
- Ability to acquire system skills to perform daily role (e.g. SAP, Hyperion Essbase, ThinkCell, Smart Analysis Applications). SAP and Hyperion Essbase preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Identify opportunities to utilize the digital landscape and lead the successful implementation
- BS/BA in related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- 3-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above
- Advanced Degree
Job ID: 193668
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.