At Enlighted, we’ve built the most intelligent IoT sensor platform for smart buildings. The Enlighted platform transforms a building infrastructure into a robust, always-on, always-computing, and end-to-end secure sensor platform. Enlighted powers some of the largest global technology, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution, retail, and industrial companies, including 11% of the Fortune 50 and 10% of the Fortune 500. Our platform is installed in over 130 million square feet of commercial real estate. With a rich set of data never previously available, we help our customers transform their businesses and workplaces by visualizing, analyzing, and providing insights with precise metrics around workflow, utilization, location, security, and energy. All of this is enabled through a platform that is so smart, it pays for itself through energy savings.
Enlighted is the top tier intelligent IoT platform for buildings, and we are backed by some of the best VC's in the industry including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Draper Fisher Jurvetson.
We have won numerous awards including: 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor, CIO Review's 100 Most Promising Big Data Solutions of 2016, 2015 Cleantech Company of the Year, AT&T Outstanding Supplier Award 2014 and 2015, 2015 UK Rise Awards for Sustainability, and many more.
Enlighted is seeking top-tier engineers to innovate, design and develop smart building applications on our Big Data platform. Our groundbreaking sensors collect actionable, real-time data on all aspects of a building enabling a host of smart apps that address comfort, security and location-based services designed to meet the preferences and specifications of various commercial real estate use cases.
- Design, develop and innovate applications on our Data platform using data collected from our groundbreaking sensors deployed in many Fortune 500 companies.
- Prepare for sprint planning by understanding the details (effort, risk, priority) of work committed for a release or update.
- Perform peer code reviews as part of everyday workflow.
- Demonstrate and showcase highlights of contributions for product releases and updates.
- Supply ideas for continuous improvement of the team's productivity, job enjoyment, and code quality.
- Propose and execute on mini-research/prototype projects that introduce innovative solutions to new or existing problems.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- 10+ years coding experience in Java, J2EE, with solid computer science fundamentals
- 3+ years of experience design and development of data platform with some combination of the following technologies: Kafka, Storm, Cassandra, and Spark
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles, tight schedules, tight integration with QA and product management
- Demonstrable ability to achieve stretch goals in a very innovative and fast -paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in technical communications
- Recent experience in working with Startups is highly preferred
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.