Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc., a Siemens Healthineers Company, is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® System is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and vascular procedures. With the CorPath System, Corindus Vascular Robotics brings robotic precision to interventional procedures to help optimize clinical outcomes and minimize the costs associated with complications of improper stent placement with manual procedures.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, this position will work closely with the finance team and other functions of the business to coordinate various projects. The Finance Project Coordinator will help drive timelines and project deliverables, maintain calendars, and work to achieve successful project execution. This role will be a critical part of helping to implement numerous process improvement initiatives within the organization. In addition to project coordination, this role will assist with financial analysis, accounting, and supply-chain activities as needed.
- Perform financial analysis regarding trends, financial structure, asset, cash and liabilities, etc. as directed by finance leadership
- Design, develop, and maintain various spreadsheets and reports with financial and non-financial data
- Help to create and maintain critical Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to help drive business performance
- Analyze and monitor key performance indicators and business performance and creates regular reports to management.
- Work with team members to understand any gaps in project deliverables and escalate timely to management to establish mitigation plans
- Attend continuous process improvement training and serve as the process expert within the finance team
- Coordinate process improvement initiatives to drive efficiencies within the finance team
- Assist FP&A, accounting, and supply-chain teams with various analytics and closing activities as needed
- Maintain internal calendars and action item lists to ensure transparency of project deliverables and performance while being able to communicate status updates to the finance team including the CFO
- Coordinate various integration activities within the finance team including a potential SAP ERP implementation
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years of finance/accounting experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to convey ideas clearly and communicate effectively with inside and outside parties
- Ability to work independently and meet required deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and other MS Office Products
- Familiarity in using ERP systems (Epicor, SAP preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to handle many priorities simultaneously
- Extremely collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
Job ID: 193705
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.