We are looking for a highly motivated energetic individual for the role of Large Drives Applications -Senior Sales Manager with proven sales track record. The core responsibilities are technical consultancy, business development and sales development within the assigned corporate account and industry vertical for High & Medium voltage Motors & Variable Speed Drives portfolio.
This individual will be responsible for the customer & sales development, driving product specification to the EPCs, OEMs, System Integrator and end user, channel product & technical training, sales forecasting and other functions as outlined by the Head of LDA ASEAN Lead Bundle
This individual will work closely with the and Head of ASEAN Lead Bundle. He/she will also need to work closely with Customer Service and cross division in driving the new business opportunities.
- Drive annual top line achievements, sales growth for the Large Drives Applications Portfolio.
- To develop sales opportunities pipeline to achieve sales plan objectives and targets
- Develop sales & customer development plan, identify target market & customer to actualize opportunities into order.
- To present and discuss the technology, applications and benefits which are relevant to customers. Ability to synthesize technical specifications & requirements for electric motors and drives.
- Drive products specification at EPC’s & consultants
- Deliver monthly update on progress of the defined key projects with competitive movements and provide market intelligence
- Maintained detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the product line and value proposition with the specific application and situational/project’s background.
- Analyze specifications/issues to propose for complete solutions in applications and systems.
- Required to participate in technical specifications, clarifications and contract review for major projects.
- Technical Sales excellence
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
- Have strong industrial market knowledge and technical background knowledge of variable speed drives, induction motors, slip-ring motors & alternators.
- strong knowledge in medium voltage variable speed drives & electric motors.
- Proven success in the supply of large drive system projects or supply contract for electric motors.
- Ability to handle pre & post sales technical issues and evaluate job site criticalities ensure product & system delivery meet customer’s expectations & requirements.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with all the stakes holder
- Excellent written & oral communications skill including technical and business understanding
- Have the ready to serve & support mentality and hands on approach
- Strong entrepreneurial skill & mindset.
Job ID: 193711
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time