Siemens is looking for a Networking Analyst (Internship), to join our IT Team in Milan.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
- Contribute to the complete Siemens Network Infrastructure Assessment
- Contribute to the development of a dedicated Siemens framework
- Conduct analysis to determine root cause of network issues and review other “network health” data to assist with creating recommendations for areas of opportunity, enhancement.
- Experience with Routing and Network Protocols (es. TCP/IP)
- Familiarity with best security best practice, system hardening techniques, and security frameworks
- Understanding of firewalls, authentication protocols, and networking
- Experience with Cisco, Windows, or Linux environments is a plus
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Orientation to team work
- Willingness to learn
- Passion and focus
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both
taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we
manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you! For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 193720
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time