For our Business Process Services team, we are looking for a full-time Web Developer in Alpharetta, GA. As a Web Developer you will lead projects and work with project managers from the project start until successful implementation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Implement wire-frame design files as front-end code (Angular 8)
- Communicate with back-end (AWS Lambda, DynamoDB)
- Occasionally you’ll need to be on a call with a customer, but this won’t happen much
- Maintain existing projects: add features and fix bugs as they arise
- Serve as a front-end subject matter expert during internal planning meetings when the architecture of a project is being decided upon. Weigh in on decisions, give your input, help provide guidance for projects.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 0-2+ years of work experience in IT / web development / software development
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Angular 2+ (we currently work in 8) alternatively, Vue.
- Experience in Source-Code-Management tools such as Bitbucket or (preferably) AWS CodeCommit.
- Knowledge of AWS (not strictly required, but it’s a huge plus)
Job ID: 193724
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.