- To facilitate commercial, financial and technical information among the team members to ensure consistency in strategies and proposal as a whole.
- To lead post proposal review to identify good practise and continuous improvements. Lead the team to develop on the orientation to commercial project manager. Strong skills on motivation, high quality requirement for team output, strong ownership and willingness to lead the team to change and adapt.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring revenue, cost, margin and forecasting Sales, EBIT & cash flow of onshore under Contract, in coordination with technical colleagues.
- Monthly review sales forecasting, check account receivable; A/R control; Join contract amendment offer and negotiation and bid document / bid offer preparation support; Ensure opportunity / risk and claim management in the project.
- Keep close contact with commercial of affiliated company for onshore cost controlling; Set up relation with commercial or accountant from client and 3rd parties in China.
- Familiarize internal process, set up good relation with contact persons from legal, SFS, GSS, Tax.
- Responsible for pre and post sale bid preparation functions, to analyze and understand tender requirements, propose, strategize and manager the proposal development process, to effectively meet customers' needs and enhance the competitive position of the offer.
- Routine controlling tasks: project/cost controlling, key business data forecasting, process management, etc.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in business administration and financial area
- 5 years working experience in commercial/financial project functions
- Cross-department Communicate & corporate to accomplish job task well.
- experience of working in international culture
- Good command of MS Office, SAP skills
- Good mastery of Project management skills
- Knowledge of Shipping and customs processing (customs, taxes, shipping, shipping routes)
- National tax law, Accruals/Value adjustment, and Consolidation of worldwide numbers (project level)
- Fair Negotiating skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Has EHS sense & knowledge
Job ID: 193748
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Transformer (Wuhan) Company Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time