We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Industry Affairs monitors and influences external regulating factors such as laws, directives or standards that impact the success of business and portfolio development. Industry Affairs coordinates its activities through government affairs, trade associations and standardisation bodies.
Your new responsibilities
- Recording and analysis of regulatory factors influencing our business and portfolio
- Support internal representatives of trade associations in research, preparation of reports, presentations and workshops
- Active collaboration in the use and further development of our lobbying tool
Your skills and experience
- You are currently enrolled (from the 4th semester) onwards or have completed your Bachelor or college studies for applied sciences (e.g. international relations, economics or business) and plan to start your Master study within the next year
- Basic experience in project management with preference for complex topics
- Good analytical skills with an affinity for data
- Structured and independent way of working
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German. French would be an advantage
- Start immediately or after alignment, for 6-18 months
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 193787
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either