• Data maintenance activities related with processes and tools used in operation.
• Preparation of quotes for Sales department in coordination with Service Coordination Center.
• Support in regional implementation related activities for various processes.
• Support in preparation of performance reports, customer satisfaction surveys.
• Participation in daily business activities of SRR Unit.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Good command of English.
• Advance level of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
• Strong analytical skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong multi-tasking capability in order to manage different tasks at the same time.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 193826
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time