- As group leader (f/m/d) in the Customer Service department of Siemens Mobility GmbH, you are responsible for the conceptual and strategic orientation of obsolescence management and lead a team of approx. 12 employees both functional and disciplinary.
- You coordinate the work of various teams (Proactive Obsolescence Management, Discontinuation Management, Reactive Obsolescence Management) and align the tasks of the employees according to the requirements of the customers and interface partners.
- Through your expertise, you contribute to an optimization of work processes and thus to the growth of the spare parts business with obsolete material.
- You are a competent and worldwide contact person for questions regarding obsolescence management at Siemens Mobility GmbH and represent your topics to internal and external partners.
- As an ambassador (f/m/d) you will also raise awareness of obsolescence management in our regional companies and help to establish this function.
- You will be involved in committees and associations, whereby your work will focus on Siemens Mobility GmbH products.
- You have successfully completed a degree (Master) in a technical or economic subject (e.g. industrial engineering management).
- Furthermore, you have many years of professional experience in the railway industry, ideally with experience in obsolescence management. In the best case, you have knowledge in the field of safety and control technology of rail vehicles and railway infrastructure.
- In addition, you have very good knowledge of project management, especially regarding the organization and coordination of work packages in teams.
- Through your experience as a manager, you have developed a confident management style and know how to inspire your employees.
- Moreover, you have experience in working with international teams and are confident in working in an international environment.
- Good German and English language skills complete your profile.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 193832
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either