As our Key Account Manager DI (Digital Industries) you will be responsible to develop, manage and empower Siemens DI and their key accounts. You will be responsible for achieving agreed targets and KPI's through a beneficial partnership with key DI management and stakeholders, driving new business growth and finance penetration, including where required the personal proactive management of specific major deal opportunities. You will drive strong and positive relationship development ensuring joint decision making and problem solving. The role will be within a new team that is tasked with enabling new ways of doing business and driving business towards key Siemens divisions and customers.
- Develop, manage and empower Siemens DI to drive sustainable account management and development as well as drive new business growth and finance penetration in relation to DI.
- Be a natural part of DI’s business and sales teams and develop strong relationships ensuring joint strategic planning, decision making and problem solving.
- Work with Siemens Operating Companies to lead and drive new program ideas which result in profitable new business volume and the execution of key account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals.
- Drive activities needed to increase DI knowledge within COF as well as the COF knowledge and understanding, especially in sales functions within DI, to ensure financing is used as a competitive advantage.
- Guide business development efforts within specific key accounts and/or markets, developing sponsorship with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Provide effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge or processes and displays thought leadership in applying principles, theories and concepts with discipline, structure and rigor.
- Command exemplary credibility based on in depth expertise of the DI markets and products, be a convincing innovator inspiring other both within DI and COF.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8-10 years industry-specific account management experience, in-depth knowledge of DI markets and products, e.g. general manufacturing, process automation, food & beverage industries
- Demonstrate consistently achieving targets through people leadership, coaching and sales management techniques
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's products, services & business practices, as well as issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- Be comfortable working with Senior Executives in the Siemens Operating Companies and with other Siemens and SFS departments
- Be an excellent and charismatic communicator and presenter, have energy, drive, passion, vision, enthusiasm and being a self-starter that can make things happen
- Proactive product development from initiation to successful implementation and launch
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.
Job ID: 193919
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.