Conducts strategic analyses and contributes to strategic development.
Ensures the implementation of superior Marketing policies, defines and ensures implementation of Market Research policies, guidelines and procedures for all Market Research operations within an assigned organizational unit.
Leading of marketing and sales support department for DS. Development of market strategies, competitor and customer analyses, target pricing and market analysis for sustainable leadership in profitable solution business.
* Develops and ensures the implementation of Market Research policies, standards and procedures for assigned organizational units and / or an assigned product portfolio.
* Contributes to definition and ensures implementation of superior Marketing strategy, policies and guidelines.
* Takes final decision on Market Research budget, related expenditures and resource allocation.
* Initiates and sets up strategically relevant Market Research programs to provide business accountable management with adequate information.
* Oversees and ensures completion of all Market Research related programs, projects and operations.
°Conduct market, competitor and customer analyses for strategy development and tactical sales support
°Follow-up implementation tactics and measures for market and business strategies as well as for marketing and communication concepts.
°Carry out other special tasks and provide support of activities (e.g. benchmarking, "Profit and Growth"-initiative, other strategy projects).
°Build-up and maintain network of people involved in marketing and communication activities, e.g. group communication, sales, product line marketing, product division.
°People management within area of responsibility: Select, deploy and develop individual employees and align them towards team excellence.
°Responsible for market intelligence data
* Supports in the implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and principles.
* Conducts strategic analysis in a broad range of topics (i.e. Market and competitors' analyses, M&A targets and Due diligence, benchmarking, analysis of strategic action fields).
Job ID: 193961
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time