you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens
Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and
passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our
long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Increase market share and explore new customer opportunity in target territory, focus on instrument selling and enlarge reagent volume.
2. Maintain the relationship with the key accounts, coordinate relative resources to meet the customer’s needs.
3. Cooperate with distributors to accomplish GO to Market approach, to ensure distributors to fulfill the target.
4. Actively coordinate with other functions (Customer Service, Clinical Application, Marketing, etc.) about customer related activities.
5. Refer customer feedback and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts with the organization so company can respond to changing market conditions and customer needs timely.
6. Possess detailed product knowledge, and learn and update product knowledge timely;
7. Understand and behave in compliance with the company policies and guidelines
8. Provide information via CRM tools, and complete necessary reporting.
9. Other tasks assigned by hiring managers.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. At least 8 years’ experience in sales within medical industry
2. College and above, Bachelor degree is preferred.
3. Major in Medicine or equivalent is preferred.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 193975
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time