Russelectric, a Siemens Company, is looking for an energetic Engineering Support Programmer who will will be responsible for the development of, and support of productivity and process management applications.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and digital factory technology to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
• Developing and Maintaining Programs that increase productivity primarily for the Engineering department including programs that generate or aid in the creation of Physical Detail Drawings, Schematics, Wiring, System Descriptions, Bill of Materials, Etc.
• Involved in the development and maintenance of process and workflow systems for Engineering and other departments (Sales, Mechanical, Programming, Purchasing, etc.).
• Communicates effectively with all levels of employees and management.
• Provide an estimated completion schedule for every project and assignment.
• Complete all projects in a timely manner.
• Participates in the continuous improvement of the department or group standards.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Education:
1. Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent combination of formal education, training and experience.
2. Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, WPF, C#, MS-SQL, Microsoft Office.
3. Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
4. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Ability to work as part of a team.
6. Good verbal and written communication skills.
7. Continued desire to increase technical knowledge.
Not required but would be a plus:
• Experience with VB, C++, HTML, XML and ASP.NET.
• Ability to interpret schematics, wiring prints, point lists, and other documentation.
• Experience in the design of electrical power control circuits.
• Experience with AutoCad and Promis∙e software.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Job ID: 193986
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Russelectric Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.