About group: Veloce Transactors (Accelerated Verification IPs) Veloce Transactor Group is part of Mentor Emulation Division R&D located in Noida. Group is responsible for developing transactors (RTL based IPs/VIPs) for various protocol solutions in Networking, Display, Storage, Mobile, Automobile etc. At present Veloce Transactor Library supports more than 25 protocol solution and expanding further.
Work Experience: 2 to 6 years
Education: (BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS) from any of the premier engineering institutes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Individual will be responsible for developing transactor (xVIP) solutions for CCIX or PCIe based interconnect technology. Primary responsibilities include understanding standard specifications, develop architecture and micro-arch for the design and writing a synthesizable design using Verilog/System Verilog.
Primary Technical skills:
1. Hands on experience on the protocol e.g. PCIe (preferable)/ USB/ Ethernet/ AMBA in Design or Verification.
2. Good understanding of IP Verification Methodologies, Verification procedures and practices are plus
3. Verilog / System Verilog / System C
4. RTL in developed for FPGAs/ASICs/IPs
5. He/ She must be able to create verification test plans and environments, testcase development, VIP usage, and the ability to debug of defects found through verification processes.
6. He/ She would need to engage with customers for Deployment and R&D assistance.
7. Exposure of object oriented programming using languages such as C++ is advantage
8. Experience in scripting languages such as Perl, Experience in one or more verification techniques such as simulation, emulation, acceleration, formal, etc
Job ID: 193989
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time