Do you want to help transform the way people travel? At Siemens Mobility our aim is to improve the quality of life and shape the mobility world for the next generation!
We are looking for Graduates with an interest or background in
technology combined with a strong business acumen. Whether it is selling, mobilizing or delivering intelligent infrastructure, mobility solutions, transportation systems and concepts, they all impact many people’s lives every day ensuring safe, efficient and sustainable transportation. Siemens Mobility is a world leader in safe and sustainable intelligent mobility solutions.
Companies don’t move the world forward, people do. That is why we are hiring 4 forward-thinking Graduates, who can help shaping future mobility solutions in Denmark as well as abroad.
The two-year Graduate program
Start date: September 1st, 2020 and consists of 4 rotations (6 months in each area) within disciplines like:
- Bid management (public tendering) and contract negotiation
- Service concept development, commercialization and deployment
- Project management and project portfolio management
- Digital Engineering
In one of the rotations, you will relocate to Siemens Mobility Headquarter in Germany for a couple of months to work on special assignments. This will provide you with a fantastic international network.
- The opportunity to engage in cross functional collaboration on large international projects
- Strong professional support and sparring with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities
- To be part of a growing organization with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment
To succeed in this role, you:
- Have completed a master’s degree in either Engineering, IT, Economics or Business before July 1st, 2020.
- Have a desire to work in the intersection of digital transformation, business processes and commercial relations. You are curious and eager to learn. Even complex matters. You think creatively, challenge the status quo and contribute with ideas.
- Are fully proficient in English. Proficiency in German or other languages is a plus.
- Furthermore, you have strong analytical skills, collaborative attitude and drive. You get energy from networking and engaging with customers, external as well as internal partners.
Come join us
Send us your CV and cover letter incl. your most recent graduation transcripts / documentation for grades no later than January 31st, 2020. If you have any questions, please contact Morten Eriksen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a world leader in Electrification, Automation and Digitalization
Connecting people through seamless mobility is at the heart of what Siemens Mobility A/S does. Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and improve passenger experience. It’s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we’re setting the benchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today. Thinking mobility further – see how Siemens connects information technology with transportation expertise: www.siemens.com/mobility. You can meet your new colleagues here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Negq4F6mc3g
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. Do you want to learn more about Siemens? Follow our, and maybe your future, workplace on Instagram @siemensdanmark.
Job ID: 194015
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility A/S
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time