If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019 Siemens Mobility posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Ensures implementation of Accounting policies, guidelines and standards, and adapts related procedures and processes.
• Ensures that all Accounting operations are compliant with Siemens standards and local law.
• Ensures preparation and consolidation of financial statements, for all assigned organization units.
• Ensures regular closings, and provides financial reporting for all stakeholders.
• Drives transfer of accounting transactional services to GSS organization.
• Ensures clarification regarding specific financial topics, i.e. intercompany clearing, intercompany business, treasury management, business and project financing.
• Identifies process improvement potentials in accounting processes and proposes remedial measures or projects.
• Serves as contact to "Finance & Controlling" to clarify business cases, as far as accounting is concerned.
• Manages Finance Accounting organization, and the related Professional and Operations Teams
• Draws up and verifies the tax balance
• Draws up an accounting rulebook and accounting policies
• Draws up instructions on making all kinds of inventories and controls, the comparison of the actual with the accounting balance and the reduction of the accounting with the actual state
• Coordinates liaison with the auditor, banks and other control organizations
• Reconciles the state of tax liabilities with the tax administration
• Follows other tax liabilities (income tax, utility tax, property tax, construction land compensation ...)
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• Bachelor in Economics (Finance and Accounting field preferable)
• Min. 6 years of experience in Finance and Accounting, preferably in international environment, and at least 3 years in managerial role
• Fluent English
• SAP Finance and Accounting modules is advantage
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.