We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- As a member of an international SAP PI team and will be building technical interfaces connecting various applications. This includes analysis and requirement engineering, design, test and implementation while taking cyber security aspects into consideration
- Being part of a DevOps team you also perform periodic monitoring and operation tasks
- You will be acting as a SAP PI service owner, covering the service management from budget over customer satisfaction to capacity planning
- You support the setup of the MS Azure Integration team, using Logic Apps as an Integration tool
Your skills and experience
- We are looking for a senior consultant with profound knowledge and 5+ years of experience in developing integration scenarios in SAP PI
- You have technical know-how of ALE/IDoc, BAPI/RFC, Proxy, XML, Web Services, JDBC, ccBPM, REST, File adapter and also within secure data transmission and authentication methods
- ABAP and Java programming skills would also be helpful to integrate SAP systems and to collaborate with our corporate EDI service
- Ideally you have basic knowledge of MS Azure Cloud and show interest in growing in this area, which is also part of our integration strategy
- The world of agile IT, SAFE or SCRUM methodologies is not unknown to you
- You have a bachelor diploma in IT or equivalent
- We expect excellent oral and written skills in English, ideally also in German as well as good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 194155
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either