Reporting to the Zone Operations Manager, the Zone Project Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring project adherence to the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Quality Management policies and procedures. This position is focused on timely project execution by ensuring implementation of quality requirements on assigned projects. You will work closely with project managers, commercial project managers, project coordinators, field supervisors, operations managers, and customers to drive adherence to project life cycle requirements at defined quality gates.
- Conducts quality assurance reviews.
- Schedules, manages, and communicates quality activities related to project execution.
- Ensures implementation of standards and evaluates project readiness to proceed to the next set of project milestones.
- Acts as the point of contact for quality issues and assigns actions to improve project performance.
- Ensures quality assurance of projects across the entire project life cycle.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or other related field.
- Required Experience: 3+ years of experience as a member of a project team in a contracting environment.
- Required Travel: 20% within the Zone
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings, including mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Thorough understanding of construction contract project life cycle and strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to provide leadership and input to others as requested with strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Individual must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing and must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment within the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employment sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment within the United Sates.
Job ID: 194163
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.