Zone Project Quality Manager
As a Project Quality Manager, you are to ensure adherence to Siemens Smart Infrastructure Quality Management policies and procedures. In this dynamic role, you will focus on timely project execution by ensuring implementation of quality requirements on assigned projects. You will also collaborate with the Project Manager & Customer in driving adherence to project lifecycle requirements at defined quality gates.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have more than 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies that make the world a better place? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this opportunity? If so, then we’d like to meet you!
- Conducts quality assurance reviews.
- Schedules, manages & communicates quality activities related to project execution.
- Ensures implementation of standards and evaluates that projects are ready to proceed to the next project milestones.
- Direct point of contact for quality issues and assigns actions to improve project performance.
Verify projects follow the full workflow project execution:
- Cost Reviews completed
- Sales to Operations handover documented
- Lead Customer Reviews
- Project Manager has a baseline Schedule
- Project cost is forecasted
- Customer kickoff communication
- Research outliers
- Follow projects identified as High Risk
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- 3 - 5 years of successful executions of project execution in Building Automation or Energy savings projects
- Complete understanding of project workflow
- Demonstrates strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Experience in working with MS Office products
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Job ID: 194166
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.