Are you skilled at developing a deep understanding of customer processes across multiple industries and driving the definition of software-based solutions to support those processes? Are you a master at managing multiple and complex programs? Do you have a passionate focus on the processes we use to define what we’ll take to market and how? Are you a skilled leader in a matrixed organizational structure? In this position you will have a chance to utilize all these skills and more as you lead our company through the definition of solutions that leverage our robust product portfolio in each of our eight industries and are responsible for the processes that take those solutions to market.
The ideal candidate is energetic, flexible and highly organized, can work cross-functionally to identify business needs and is comfortable deriving meaning and relevance from technical information and perspectives. In this role, you will interact with global industry leaders and direct a diverse organization that includes industry solution experts, industry marketing experts and other people skilled in developing sales and marketing campaigns. You’ll also interface with numerous internal software development and sales groups at all levels of management. The person in this role must be able to quickly form productive working relationships with others of varying technical and business backgrounds in order to lead, influence and drive critical programs to fruition.
The VP of Solution Definition and Go to Market will be responsible for leading a global team in:
· Structuring and facilitating the definition of our portfolio of solutions for each of our eight industry verticals.
· Managing the inbound requirements process for each of those solutions and how those requirements flow into our product development groups.
· Defining and orchestrating the processes the company uses to take our industry solutions to market.
· Putting effective processes in place for building technical content to support each campaign.
· Leading the production of compelling written content to support campaign tactics.
· Ensuring the campaigns we build to take industry solutions to market are of high quality, perform well and are completed in a timely fashion.
· Managing industry subject matter experts in the support of strategic customer sales engagements.
· Leading and executing our industry Special Interest Group strategy
· BA, BS, or equivalent in Business, Engineering, Marketing or related field
· Background that includes experience applying software solutions to enable industry specific business processes
· Experience in a marketing and/or sales role; with strong ability to synthesize solution capability and process impact into customer business value
· Management experience, including staff and budget responsibility
· Experience in a program management role; with strong organizational and change management skills and a strong sense of ownership/bias for action to deliver results
· Proven strong analytical, data-driven and problem-solving skills; a willingness and ability to operate at both higher and more detailed levels as required
· Must be a flexible and creative individual capable of leading and managing multiple priorities and projects in a fast paced, often ambiguous and diverse environment
· Strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence/negotiate and garner support for objectives; comfortable negotiating and driving timely decisions
· Skilled diplomat with high levels of professional confidence and business acumen
· Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience of successfully working across organizational lines and strong executive presentation skills
· Works well with ambiguity and can wear many hats
· Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships
· Unafraid to try new things or challenge the status quo
Job ID: 194191
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.