Siemens is a global technology
powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality,
reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global
technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup
provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets,
the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and
Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital
Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
* The System Architect guided by maturity, vision, depth of domain and technical experience and the ability to identify, analyze, and decide on relevant issues in time and with courage, even in the absence of complete information.
* The System Architect coaches and motivates an interdisciplinary team spanning development disciplines (Mechanical, Electrical, Fluidic, Optical, Low-Level Real Time Control Firmware, High-Level Object-Oriented Software) and lifecycle disciplines (assay development, marketing, development, production, logistic, maintenance, service, operation, and relevant others).
* Responsible for a system architecture that allows a cost efficient and timely realization of the system with appropriate quality, even in the face of challenging and changing requirements and realization technologies.
* Drives and guides a system architecture, i.e. a technical realization concept, that allows a cost efficient and timely realization of the system with appropriate quality, even in the face of challenging and changing requirements and realization technologies.
* Interprets customer, market or contract requirements, clarifies understanding and feasibility and translates them into system requirements.
* Cooperates with customers in assessing and optimizing system specifications.
* Drives the elaboration of realization alternatives and the decision process.
* Guided by maturity, vision, depth of domain and technical experience and the ability to identify, analyze, and decide on relevant issues in time and with courage, even in the absence of complete information.
* Excels in communication and keeping development teams aligned.
* Excels in presenting information to an executive audience.
* Comfortable with creation and analysis of complex models to support making effective decisions.
Job ID: 194213
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.