Lead the quality assurance function so that all the organization’s raw materials, in-process products, and finished products conform to technical specifications, perform reliably, meet internal and external quality standards and comply with all relevant regulations.
What are my responsibilities:
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of quality managers and professionals to achieve the company quality goals according the relevant standards, laws, regulations.
- Implementation, supervision and certification of an appropriate Quality Management System in line with ISO 9001 and the Siemens process framework in SEDL.
- Representing SEDL in all themes of quality to the customers
- Product safety coordinator
- Liaising with external parties on matters relating to the quality management system
- Responsible for QM budgets; planning and monitoring the cost and effectiveness of QM activities to optimize resources, achieve objectives acc. schedule.
- Ensure operational Quality Management for products and processes with on-site inspections, process improvements, internal Audits, … include monitoring of corrective action, preventive action and its effectiveness with related departments.
- Identification of qualification deficits affecting quality. Initiation of quality-related methods training including monitoring of their effectiveness.
- Implementation of an appropriate Supplier Management process. Contributing to qualification parts, to qualification, monitoring, evaluating, releasing and blocking suppliers. Preparing and supervising quality audits performed at the supplier.
- Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
- Continuous improvements take place under the lean principles within own responsibility. Well understand and strictly follow up the requirements of national laws and SEDL QMS documents so as to ensure the quality of product, service and process qualified and continuously improved.
- Strictly comply with and implement the responsibility and obligation in signed <SEDL EHS Commitment Letter>. Ensure to comply with national, local EHS laws and regulations, Siemens and SEDL EHS requirements.
Bachelor degree or above in mechanical or electrical or related education, experience in Automotive Industry is preferred.
Excellent English communication skill
Strong leadership and capacity of planning, organize and coach
knowledge on ISO 9001, APQP, VDA 6.3 etc.
8 years and above experience in Quality Management.
At least being a manager for multinational company and multiple teams over a period of 3 years
Job ID: 194231
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time