Completes a number of processes and activities during the sales process with respect to an effective administration of proposals and sales orders for an assigned organizational unit or customer target group, concerning both sales and after-sales processes.
* Prepares, reviews and books customer orders / revisions to orders.
* Reviews customer orders and checks consistency and completeness in cooperation with all involved stakeholders on both customer side and Siemens' sales or project management organization.
* Initiates sales orders / purchase orders to vendors according to customers' requirements.
* Ensures timely shipment / billing of equipment.
* Interfaces with factory and product / marketing groups to resolve configurations and technical changes.
* Evaluates and monitors profitability for sales orders in backlog.
* May determine discount rates applied at time of sale.
* May resolve issues related to transaction quality.
* Guides the customer sales support process related to factory tours, product demonstrations or presentations, new product trainings, trade shows, field sales support and pricing.
Job ID: 194271
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time