Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
1. Compliance to Safety is must in Oil & Gas Fields. Understanding of the Site Safe Working standards and Requirements is must.
2. To attend New Machines Installation and commissioning jobs.
3. To attend Field complaints of Compressor and related Accessories.
4. To attend Overhauls/Servicing of installed base of Compression Trains.
5. To conduct Product Training at site for Compression Productline.
6. To Conduct field testing – as per job requirement.
8. To coordinate with Engineering/Projects for field issues.
9. To handle FS turnkey Projects with cross functional teams.
10. Ability to Write clear reports for client submission and in system as per guidelines
11. To promptly update safety related observation/incident in the tool
12. Job Sites could be extended and ability to mobilise to the assignment at short notice
13. To involve and accept multi product, different type of job.
14. Should be ready to move to any location as per company or business requirement
15. Working knowledge on Gas engine is preferred
16. Minimum working knowledge of instruments and controls,
17. Ability to lead a team / crew for extended duration at O&M Sites. Act as project incharge of O&M Service projects, meeting client specific job requirements and deliverables.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Minimum BE – Mechanical with 5 years of working experience on Reciprocating Compression equipment with minimum 1 MW driver / prime mover. Knowledge of electrical system / Instrumentation / Gas Engines shall be added advantage. Diploma of Mechanical ten (10) years experience meeting above requirements can be considered.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 194320
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time