Siemens AG is a world leader in electronics and electrical engineering operating in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare as well as providing infrastructure solutions, primarily for cities. For over 160 years, Siemens has stood for technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality. Personnel is a core value making our company successful. OOO Siemens Gas Turbine Technologies is a joint venture of Siemens AG (65%) and OAO Power Machines (35%), established December, 1st, 2011 in St. Petersburg with the following business profile: production and maintenance of gas turbines with a capacity exceeding 60 MW.
Position: Technical Field Specialist.
Location: Saint-Petersburg (Gorelovo)
We are looking for a pro-active professional with strong motivation and hands-on attitude to work on Siemens and other OEM Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines and Generators during service inspections of CCPP Power Plants within the RF, CIS and beyond. The successful applicant will be part of a high-performance Outage Execution team, trained by experienced specialists in RF and abroad to execute service activities incl. turbine and rotor dismantling & reassembly, heavy lifts up to 120t, Power Train Alignments etc. Excellent mechanical and electrical skills as hands-on Technical Field Specialist, a profound technical education as well as good organizational and communication skills are essential for this exiting position.
What are my responsibilities?
· Execute service activities in CCPP Power Plants in accordance with contracts, technical and quality norms and regulations of Siemens in the role of a Technical Field Specialist as a part of an integrated experienced Outage Execution team or independently during minor service activities
- Mechanical dismantling and reassembly utilizing manual and power tools, heavy lifting equipment and other infrastructure during inspections, modernizations and repair of Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Generators and Auxiliary systems of Siemens and other OEM CCPP Power Plants in Russia and CIS
- Work with drawings, documentation, specifications and procedures as per Siemens standards
· Ensure proper usage of tools, spare parts, erection materials, measuring equipment as well as technical documentation
- Create relevant quality documentation, data sheets, spare parts lists, daily logs to maintain the highest level of quality of work
- Utilize relevant IT technology and programs provided
- Continuous compliance with all relevant safety regulations, quality guidelines and norms of Siemens and Siemens’ customers
- Completion of additional educational and training programs for the relevant additional qualifications mostly in English language.
- Successfully participate in periodic certifications and examinations, according to Russian industrial regulations, such as:
- Slinger certification
- Work on higher located places
- Electrical safety certification up to the 4th category
- Special examinations for persons working with gas equipment and facilities
What do I need to qualify this job?
- Fluent Russian language (oral and written)
- 2-5 years of hands on working experience as a mechanical fitter preferably on Gas Turbines or Steam Turbines service or new construction activities.
- Knowledge of basic working principles of power turbines, their main components and basics of the relevant techniques for dismantling and reassembly.
- Readiness to work as a member of a high-performance team within highly competitive market under challenging conditions for example time pressure, complex onsite infrastructure and high workload.
- Pro-active and highly motivated attitude to working and achieving challenging targets in a team but also as an independent specialist sharing our values of ingenuity, excellence and responsibility.
- Ability to work with hand tools, electrical power tools and heavy hydraulic tools.
- Intermediate level of English level/
- Good level of physical fitness relevant for hands-on work in an industrial environment.
- Basic knowledge of local and international EHS principles gained through formal education and/or work experience.
- Knowledge of Russian safety regulations and Permit-To-Work systems
- Readiness for business trips up to 100% of working time.
What do we offer?
Siemens Gas Turbine Technologies, St. Petersburg is part of the global Siemens Power Industry network. As the leading provider of CCGT Power Station Equipment and Service in Russia and as a global player in the Electrical and Power Supply Industry Siemens overs a competitive package of remuneration as well as a large variety of training and development opportunities to the successful applicant.
Job ID: 194330
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: OOO Siemens Gas Turbine Technologies
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time