Under the brand name Simcenter Tire (www.delft-tyre.com), TASS provides the industry standard in tyre simulation models for vehicle dynamics applications. As a result of our success we are looking to extend our team with an experienced Software Engineer to realize new functionality for the Simcenter Tire software suite. The role requires a solid background in computer science or technical informatics as well as profound knowledge of the C and C++ language.
- Together with the development team you will be developing new features for the Simcenter Tire software suite using sound software engineering principles.
- You will take an active role in maintaining and improving our CI (Continuous Integration) framework to increase our capability of automated building, testing and packaging.
- You will help to resolve customer support problems related to the Simcenter Tire software suite.
Required Background & Education:
· Education level: MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or Technical Informatics.
· Excellent control of the programming language C and C++.
· Hands-on experience with build systems as CMake.
· Experience with Agile Scrum.
Considered as strong assets:
· Experience with cross platform development (Windows/Linux)
· Experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins) is a plus.
· Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) is a plus.
· Experience with simulation and dynamic systems is a plus.
- Service oriented with excellent communication skills
- Likes to pick up new challenges and willing to learn
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge
- Team player
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests
- Inventive regarding complex problems
Job ID: 194341
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software and Services B.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time