* governance not only of the regular closing topics, but also establishing new companies within siemens concern,
* drive a harmonisation of processes throughout our partners within central and eastern Europe.
Main tasks are:
• accounting, closing and reporting (monthly, quarterly and annual IFRS financial statements)
• analytical reviews and reconciliation of balance sheet and P&L statements based on IFRS accounting standards
• Supporting management and operational business based on accounting and closing topics e. g. revenue recognition, inventories, fixed assets, AP/AR topics, provisions & accruals according to IFRS guidelines
• participation on special projects like M&A transactions, IT implementation, process optimization
The stable activities are slashed with challenges such as implemantation of new IFRS standards and system changes. For sure you will not be bored in case you are open to challenges, have a team spirit and like to spend time at work actively.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
economics, preferably controlling, accounting, audit and finance
Job ID: 194347
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time