Make real what matters.
We provide the power to bring heat and light to our cities. We build highly efficient next generation turbines as well as on- and offshore wind turbines all over the world. We help our customers to save millions of tons of CO2 each year. That way we not only contribute, but actively drive the energy revolution for a better and greener future. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons. True specialists that do not lose sight of the big picture.
We tackle what really matters – take your next career step with us and make a difference.
What part will you play?
- You perform IT operations and maintenance activities according to approved procedures, guidelines and standards
- In addition, you support system customization with focus on reports, interfaces, system queues and validation checks
- You facilitate IT operations and maintenance processes as well as execute and/or organizes relevant testing
- Furthermore, you design and document existing and changed IT operational processes as well as perform 1st and 2nd-level user help desk activities, individual coaching and trainings
- Last but not least you develop a good understanding of the FIS Quantum Data Model
- The foundation of your career is a successfully completed study in (business) computer science or business administration
- You bring first relevant professional experience, ideally in the context of financial service providers
- Additionally, you have very good SQL Knowledge and possess the ability to quickly develop a good understanding of financial Data Models
- Personally, you score with organizational talent, teamwork and a clear communication style as well as a structured way of working and show a high degree of independence
- To find your way around your international environment you are fluent in German and English
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Treasury GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time